• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T: CAPI LC25

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam.schw

Hey guys. Built this one a little while back. Has a GAR2520 in it currently. Selling to fund a tube mic build.
Would be interested in trades involving neve style preamps, hairball comps, or mics, or maybe any preamp that’s not api styled?

Hoping to get $540 shipped in the USA. Let me know if you've got any questions or shoot over offers via PM.

Attachments

• IMG_2356.jpg
    IMG_2356.jpg
    724.9 KB · Views: 79
HarmonyUnited said:
Hey! What mic build are you going for? I have a ton of extra parts that may be a good trade straight across :)

Damn I totally spaced and missed this!

I’m looking to do a vintagepcb 251 ideally

Perfect! I have the beezkneez body for that exact pcb as well as another traffo for that build and a bunch of fancy 3.3uf caps. Might be the t14 or the cinemag. I can’t remember right now... send me a PM and we can work something out.

It would be cool to get a second LC since I have one and they don’t have them stocked anymore at CAPI...

Added some stuff in the original post. Wouldn’t be opposed to some trade options

Latest posts

Back