When you have not much money to rent U87 for a film production!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ln76d

So what? Lets take a hammer and and reshape headbasket! (pretty nasty way).  Then pretend that chinese microphone is an U87 ;)
There's also a scene where the same (mxl/fame/cad and milion other the same mics) is next to very popular these days SYT-5 :D  :D  :D
Rocket man!

Not mentioning Freddy singing into RE20 installed vertical ;)

I'm the only one with disease of naming, during watching, all the microphones which showup in films?

Attachments

• hqdefault[1].jpg
    hqdefault[1].jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 134
I'm kinda like that with guns, in films :D And on the more rare occasions, mics :p

ln76d said:
I'm the only one with disease of naming, during watching, all the microphones which showup in films?

I always name mics!  Also, I noticed at disney an rca44 as a prop and several neumanns and mcintosh amps on the aerosmith ride - such a waste!

Sometimes it is also funny to see how microphones are misused on television.
Once I saw someone playbacking while he was 'singing' to the back of a U47 FET!  ;D

That is funny! In Rocket man they show a drummer singing into the side of a md 441, and I instantly threw a yellow flag!

That's a slight "maybe" - the off-axis-ness would reduce the chance of nasty plosives at that close range(?)...

Back