• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: D-AOC Dual analog optical tube compressor w/ 4 Vactrols & case 100%working

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weiss

For sale is my DAOC tube opto compressor 4x original VTL5C4/2 Vactrol opto coupler installed (kubi mod).
Built it to trouble shoot another DAOC (which is working now).

All tubes are included (JJ). Mueller Rondo (germany) mains transformer. 2x Solen Fast caps installed, 2x Neon lights installed. No audio transformers.
Meters from RS-online. Working perfectly fine. I installed 2 LED's to light the meters in the back.
I didn't install the silent arts bypass boards, but who needs them can obviously put them in.

Looking for cash or trades. Offer me anything you got!

Located in Germany
Ansgar

Pictures:

Video of the unit in action: https://streamable.com/urkss

pucho812 said:
how does it sound compared to a unit with transformers?

Honestly, i don't hear any difference to the edcors. Did some back and forth testing, also listened to the bass and high freq separately. Maybe there is a difference but i can't hear it.

pucho812 said:
and you fixed the meter you were having issues with?

This one was always working. Built it to troubleshoot my second daoc. Now I solved my issues :)

Latest posts

Back