Ramshackle Audio order in White market

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duantro

What do you guys do for an order that was placed in the white market 2 months ago, but no response to emails, pm's , or posts? James accepted the payment on 4/17, and that's all I've seen. I've ordered metal work from Frank, and it showed up in a week or so. I'm afraid I've been rigglered, Aputis'd,....etc

Yeah, I’ve had a bad experience there as well - put a (small) order in through their website, money went out, no contact or products ever received.

Twenty Trees- how long ago  did that happen to you? Did you post anything on his White Market thread?
Pucho 812 - yeah, but I have metalwork for this project now.

Duantro - early last year, and no I didn’t post on the WM thread. Last year was not a well-organised year for me and it was 6 months before I even noticed that my (small) order hadn’t turned up, so I wrote it off as the (low) cost of not paying attention properly and moved on.

Hope things get sorted out for you.

Just got an email from him. He said his store didn’t show the order, but he saw the money being paid. Maybe the same thing happened to you Twenty Trees?

Latest posts

Back