Happy Father's Day

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott2000

In the spirit of Father's Day I figured it would be cool to share lessons we've been taught or learned that have made some kind of positive impact on our lives regardless . Doesn't matter. Could be anything. Even stuff here that has had an impact....

Example......

One thing that always stood out to me that my Dad taught me when I was very young was that, when working with delicate stuff, if you're trying to force something, you are probably doing it wrong, step back and evaluate.... Seems to have been more or less good advice.

Happy Father's Day !!!!! ;D

HFD S2K !  Today I shall go to home depot and not pick anything up for anyone else on the way home.    ;D

I owe a huge debt to my dear departed Dad. When I was about six I asked him how a light bulb worked. He went out the the garage and came back with a bulb holder, bulb, battery and a couple of bits of wire. He told me how you need a complete circuit and built it in front of me. Unfortunately it did not work and ever since I have trying to find out why.

When I was at school he told me not to automatically  believe everything teachers tell you. Ask them how they know.  I am still waiting for a satisfactory explanation of AGW.

Cheers

Ian

Back