Beyerdynamic TR/BV 310 203 002 transformer for NTP

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stonetaper

Hi,

I'm trying to fix a NTP compressor which appears to have broken input transformer. The secondary seems to show open instead of the usual 600ohms or so.

While I'm optimistically trying to find a way to fix the transformer (so far haven't even had any luck opening the can), I more seriously wonder if anybody happens to have one spare Beyer TR/BV 310 203 002 tranny available for sale?

Jyrki

If you cannot find an original, the Beyer catalogs have all the info you need to find a good replacement.  I have attached a page with the info for your transformer highlighted.  Hope this helps!

Mike

Attachments

• Beyer.jpg
    Beyer.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 25
Hi,

These trannies are of quite special type with bifilar winding and it has proven to be hard to find any suitable replacement.

Luckily, a fellow forumite happened to have few used Beyer parts of exactly the correct type and I just picked his parcel from post office. Can’t wait to get the NTP up and running again.

Thanks Milan!

Jyrki

nevermind - i found one.
I found a couple of other NTP-modules that contain this transformer. Leaving the info here if anyone finds this post in a future search.

Ntp 373-110b line amp danner cassette
Ntp 179-310b limiter card

Back