GSSL Super sidechain / Turbo wiring question....Please help!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronmcphee

Hi All.

I've had my built and working  "STANDARD" Gssl for a while now, and have just recently built the turbo and TWO super sidechain Pcb's ready to pimp this baby up to the max.

Ive have trawled the net trying to find a helpful wiring diagram that includes both the turbo and two SSC's, and was only able to find a couple of user designed diagrams on GroupDiy for which I am very grateful to those people for making the effort.
From what I have read on those posts the drawings are correct, however I am not much of a guru at diagrams so have a couple of questions regarding the drawings which I have attached as one image.

> Are these drawings correct? (Confirmation of this would be most helpful)
> Is the neatly drawn diagram a version that gives me true bypass of the Turbo and SSC?
> If I were to use this diagram, would I need to wire the rotary switch in the same manner as the hand drawn diagram?
> The last couple of questions are included in the sketched diagram and refer to pin labelling.

Any help that you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Re-attach your attachment. It isn't attached. There is an occasional glitch in the forum which drops uploads yet shows them as a link which won't resolve. Usually a second attach attempt works.

Yeah your not kidding, this is the third attempt at attaching....A link it is then...see below.

https://ibb.co/0KdhZp6

Many thanks for the suggestion.

No idea what this is about, but here's the attachment....

Attachments

• SSC-Wiring-options.jpg
    SSC-Wiring-options.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 71
Hi All.

I've had my built and working "STANDARD" Gssl for a while now, and have just recently built the turbo and TWO super sidechain Pcb's ready to pimp this baby up to the max.

Hey, did you manage to finish a working ssc & turbo?
I'd love you see how you did it

Latest posts

Back