• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: SF 10K LIN potentiometers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pollomartian

I want 8 of these, for my W492 project.

Thanks

PD:

Sfernice (or another with same shaft diammeter)
Stereo
I don't care about it has or not center detent!

10mm diammeter

ignacio , i was  asking cause i do have all of them , mono , stereo , stereo+ detent
you should be aware though , that with center detent the stereo pots are NOT the same size .

and then you say :
Sfernice (or another with same shaft diammeter)
Dear Ignacio ! please ! don´t let other people do the work/ research you should be doing

nashkato said:
ignacio , i was  asking cause i do have all of them , mono , stereo , stereo+ detent
you should be aware though , that with center detent the stereo pots are NOT the same size .

and then you say : Dear Ignacio ! please ! don´t let other people do the work/ research you should be doing

Sorry, it was my fault but it was not my intention avoid that research :)

10mm!

nashkato said:

and then you say : Dear Ignacio ! please ! don´t let other people do the work/ research you should be doing

It's for W492 project, but I have 47k potentiometers for gain section, I think that they would do the work (they are voltage divider between operational stages), so I only need the potentiometers for frequency switches.

So I need 4 stereo 10k and 4 mono 10k!

Latest posts

Back