Another Aputis update thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avgatzeblouz

Did anyone get anything from him in the past 6 months ? Last communication with on my end was in february, for a U47 body paid 3 years ago, and it was supposed to ship in march. Since then, nothing, and I emailed him 4 times, with no answer. Anybody have better news ?
Thanks guys...

paid for one U47 body three years ago. no reply to my last message via facebook may 2018. andrew, if you see this. please...for the love of god deliver us the bodies i still have hope.

I never got involved in the purchase, but since there are so many of you who got frauded, and he does live in an EU country which has regulations, and functioning justice system i am sure there should be a way for you people to make some kind of organized report to the authorities?

kingkorg said:
I never got involved in the purchase, but since there are so many of you who got frauded, and he does live in an EU country which has regulations, and functioning justice system i am sure there should be a way for you people to make some kind of organized report to the authorities?

I'm starting to think about it. I wonder how many of us got scammed.

I ordered some internals extra for my M49 bodies and everything arrived.
It took a while until he ship, but everything went well.
He also responded to my E-Mails.
I’ve to say that my experience with Andriejus was always positive.

I also had only good experience with him. Sure, it often took quite some time. And communication is not always that great.
But I received everything I ordered from him over the years.
I understand how fustrated and angry alot of you are, but I'm sure he's not a scammer or anything and I'm sure he will sort it all out sooner or later.

Hi,

I ordered and paid for 2 M49 bodies in Dec 2015.
Never got anything ( except the transfer of my logo into dxf and pdf, what I paid extra for).
He messaged a reply on 10th of July this year, promising a refund "as soon as possible".
As it is more than 3 years now, since I paid, I fear there´s no chance to go to court with it.

Anyone interested, I have started a thread to gather information about Andrew´s business.
Positive and negative results, but only the facts of:
date of order / item / price / date of arrival.

Best
Manfred.

I ordered something via reverb.com from him, had no problems. Of course my transaction was secured by paypal but still..

Ordered a 47 body from him in March 2016, still nothing. I wrote him a mail in Jannuary , never heard back - I gave up quite some time ago

Can I ask how the people pay it ?
Bank Wire Transfer, Paypal (as friend), PayPal (normal).
It would  be interesting if there is a difference.
I paid always with PayPal (normal) with PayPal fee, so that I’m safe if something went wrong.

i paid via paypal (with buyer protection) but i easily surpassed the 180 days of buyer protection because andrew managed to keep me still with constant updates and promises during that period plus i saw other people here raving about receiving bodies from him from time to time during that time.

useme2305 said:
i paid via paypal (with buyer protection) but i easily surpassed the 180 days of buyer protection because andrew managed to keep me still with constant updates and promises during that period plus i saw other people here raving about receiving bodies from him from time to time during that time.

Exactly the same for me. I thought if we have a grouped request towards Paypal, maybe we could override the 180 days limit.

Back