buckethead

Re: APUTIS M49 & U47 bodies
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2021, 12:20:35 AM »
Andriejus, from looking over the first couple posts you took >3000€ from us. I got quite some "will be ready next week" emails until you stopped responding alltogether... about five years ago. Getting those responses here after such a long time is worthless - seems like you even lost all order-data from back then too, why would you otherwise ask? Or just to filter the people who gave up anyways?
I sent an email, but can't imagine anything will happen. There's is no excuse for what you did, you are a dishonest person and a thief and you should be banned from ever being able to do "business" on this platform again. Shame on you!

Andriejus

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2021, 03:28:16 AM »
Andriejus, from looking over the first couple posts you took >3000€ from us. I got quite some "will be ready next week" emails until you stopped responding alltogether... about five years ago. Getting those responses here after such a long time is worthless - seems like you even lost all order-data from back then too, why would you otherwise ask? Or just to filter the people who gave up anyways?
I sent an email, but can't imagine anything will happen. There's is no excuse for what you did, you are a dishonest person and a thief and you should be banned from ever being able to do "business" on this platform again. Shame on you!

I have my order list. Asking for info just to confirm if my numbers are right and if shipping address has not changed during these 5 years (already received few emails with changed addresses). So this is normal to get info confirmed since it was a long time. Call me thief and dishonest if that makes you happier.

best,
Andrew

Andriejus

« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2021, 03:31:24 AM »
Hi Andrew,
I haven't made any business with you, but it seems many people are waiting for a long time for goods they already paid.

As a fellow member and someone that considers himself a good human being I would just like to ask you to please make everything right now and deliver the promised and already paid goods or refund the money to the affected members.

Thank you so much, I wish all good to you and to your life

Thank you.

Best,
Andrew

iturnknobs

« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2021, 10:02:31 AM »
I have my order list. Asking for info just to confirm if my numbers are right and if shipping address has not changed during these 5 years (already received few emails with changed addresses). So this is normal to get info confirmed since it was a long time. Call me thief and dishonest if that makes you happier.

best,
Andrew

My info hasn't changed. Still waiting. You claimed the "hold-up" was lack of funds and you couldn't afford shipping. I offered more money to assist with shipping...as did others. Go away. DO NOT GIVE APUTIS MONEY.

edit: you still owe me a mic body. Maybe your "investor" could help you right your wrongs.

edit 2: I'll stop trolling you if you get me my mic body, otherwise...

edit 3: My approach is more about protecting other members than it is about getting what is rightfully mine. I am not the only one who lost money. Not even close.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 10:22:03 AM by iturnknobs »
Election 2020.  For the people, not the money.

iturnknobs

« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2021, 09:45:21 AM »
My info hasn't changed. Still waiting. You claimed the "hold-up" was lack of funds and you couldn't afford shipping. I offered more money to assist with shipping...as did others. Go away. DO NOT GIVE APUTIS MONEY.

edit: you still owe me a mic body. Maybe your "investor" could help you right your wrongs.

edit 2: I'll stop trolling you if you get me my mic body, otherwise...

edit 3: My approach is more about protecting other members than it is about getting what is rightfully mine. I am not the only one who lost money. Not even close.

I'll take an M49 body if you don't have any u47s available... I've built FOUR in the years that you haven't delivered. I really don't need another u47 clone. M49 or refund, since you're checking to see if anyone's info has changed. Mine hasn't.

analogguru

« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2021, 11:51:09 AM »
Quote from: iturnknobs link=topic=72996.msg985081#msg985081
date=1617372151
.... edit: you still owe me a mic body. .....
I'll take an M49 body if you don't have any u47s available...
I see you didn't get it right ;) , so here again:

.... new production might be no longer available for DIY....
Andrew

And you want the body for DIY, don't you ?

..... Call me thief and dishonest if that makes you happier.
Andrew

....but you won't get any body..... (or money back)...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 12:24:44 PM by analogguru »

iturnknobs

« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2021, 10:16:46 AM »
Just so people don't lose sight of the truth...Andrew says that we don't understand how much money it takes(he meant how much money of ours it takes) to get a production run going. Here's an assumption that doesn't make me look like an ass. I assume that it cost as much money to do the m49 run as it did the u47. Logic would say a decent person would finish the u47s with that money. We did not pay Andrew for R&D. Anyone who reads these posts should understand that there are customers that at the very least were lied to. There was technically fraud and theft that occurred. In a court in the US, he could be prosecuted(sued at the very least). Here's a post from almost THREE years ago that was discussing the purchase THREE years prior to that. Wouldn't it be a perfect world if the only post from Andrew was shipping confirmation?
It's wonderful that people are receiving their M49s. Didn't the U47 project start first? It will be THREE years in a week for me since I ordered. Ethan should pull any related threads. A mic body or refund will silence me. Just saying.

lkipod

« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2021, 02:32:41 PM »
Hello,
You are all right...but you will never understand how many problems I had in production. This is sad to read that I am thief. I am not. I gave my word and and I am not going to steel anybodie's money. I am currently working on machinig parts for the past orders. Please send me an e-mail to - [email protected] including your order and specifiacations. We can no longer offer a PCB version of U47. You will all get an exact U47 replica (3 rail PTP version with pattern switch on the headbasket and black leather box). Refunds will be issued a little bit later as this is financially tought thing for me.

Kind regards,
Andrew

I still did not get the M49 body which I paid for in January 2017, neither did I receive a refund. 
I was told several times I would get the body next week (for months actually).