APUTIS M49 & U47 bodies

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flatresponse

Here´s a thread gathering some information about Andrew´s business.
Yes, I have  reflected more than once before posting.
And yes, I´m aware of the fact that DIY is a time consuming matter.

Don´t create a heap of emotions, just put together a factual compilation.
Of no interest is, how much you like the design or the craftsmanship, neither your feelings about the going on.
Be precise, further comments should be better put in the original thread: >APUTIS - M49 shipping< or PM me.
And to keep it clearly arranged, just fill in your particulars informing about your:

date of order  /  item /  purchase price  /  date of arrival

I have started my own, to give an example:

2015/12/16  /  2 M49 bodies + shipping  / € 879.-  /    no hardware / no refund

To keep it simple and legible, just be short and precise.

At this moment - 10-Aug-2019 - it looks like you guys ordering U47 body in 2015 got yours,
but from then on and especially for the M49 bodies, some of you got theirs and some didn´t.
There is nothing more to be said about this kind of business..

I'll join you ;)

2016/03/03  /  1 U47 body + shipping(x2)  /  €315.-  /    no hardware / no refund

July 2016  /  1 x U47 Chrome body kit including shockmount and wooden box, incl. shipping and paypal fees  /  € 302,-  /  nothing

1 U47 BODY paid 10/29/2015 / received hardware 08/17/2016

Love the work but had to chase for almost a year to receive. Made me not want to order again.

September 2015   /   1 x M49 body kit including yoke and wooden box, incl. shipping and paypal fees   /   € 443  /  nothing

05/08/2015 2x u47 bodies with shockmount + shipping € 598,60 / received 11/08/2016

22/09/2016  2x U47 bodies with shockmount + psu cases + shipping  €604 / nothing

10/19/2016 1xM49 body € 476.31 /no hardware/no refund.

I've contacted him a few times and he's replied (usually) about bodies still being at platers (for MONTHS?). Last 1-2x I tried contacting him I got no response.

Mike

Sorry but I disagree with "neither your feelings about the going on. " This is peoples hard earned money we're talking about.

It looks like Andriejus originally had good intentions but ran into financial missmanagement / difficulties and became a thief.

If I never got mine like you guys I'd be in that civil suit small claims courts. Time for everyone to get their money back.

JessJackson said:
Sorry but I disagree with "neither your feelings about the going on. " This is peoples hard earned money we're talking about.

It looks like Andriejus originally had good intentions but ran into financial missmanagement / difficulties and became a thief.

If I never got mine like you guys I'd be in that civil suit small claims courts. Time for everyone to get their money back.
I don’t know how it is in other countries, but in US even if you win in small claims court, you have to collect the money yourself. It’s not like if you win you automatically get your money back.

If Andrew ain’t got it, wouldn’t matter if we all won.

It’s sad but I bet on this horse knowing he was behind on fulfilling his promise. What gave me hope is that some folks did get their bodies.

I invested believing he would fulfill and wanted to support him. And the product looked amazing.

Mike

Of all the U47 and M49 mic body kits seen on these pages, which of these are most dimensionally accurate to the U47 or M49?  Which of these can be ordered and delivered in a reasonable time?

I don't know what's going on with Aputis orders, but all i can say is that his bodies are top-notch.
i've just finished one M49b clone for one of my customer, the built quality is stellar.
(heisermann capsule, moby xformer)

Attachments

• 20190519_110509 (1).jpg
    20190519_110509 (1).jpg
    968.3 KB · Views: 165
i'm not the thread starter but spencer and fred, could you please not use this thread for showing off you projects?

what's the problem ?
my post is not off topic
i say 3 points:
-Aputis has delivered the order to my customer
-the quality is fantastic (see pictures)
-I don't know why there's some issues with some orders but Aputis seems serious to me...

granger.frederic said:
what's the problem ?
my post is not off topic
i say 3 points:
-Aputis has delivered the order to my customer
-the quality is fantastic (see pictures)
-I don't know why there's some issues with some orders but Aputis seems serious to me...
The problem is I paid $600 and never received a body. It’s been 3 years.

Glad you got yours.

Mike

I don't have dates of my transaction and am not sure if it's relevant here but,

I paid for a U47 body on behalf of someone else.  This was around the time Aputis had already shipped a few out.  It was supposed to be around a month wait time.
After several months of waiting, my friend started wanting the body or his money back.  I didn't have either so started kicking up a fuss with Aputis on here and via emails.  He (Aputis)  at one point then had an influx of money (investor I think but?) and so he refunded me the purchase price.  This would be around six months after the initial transaction.
That's it.

I hope something works out for you guys.

Fwiw he seems to be interrested in squeezing as much cash as possible out of this "project". He did recently reply to my inquiry regarding the bodies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191002-170241_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20191002-170241_Messenger.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back