APUTIS M49 & U47 bodies

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andriejus, from looking over the first couple posts you took >3000€ from us. I got quite some "will be ready next week" emails until you stopped responding alltogether... about five years ago. Getting those responses here after such a long time is worthless - seems like you even lost all order-data from back then too, why would you otherwise ask? Or just to filter the people who gave up anyways?
I sent an email, but can't imagine anything will happen. There's is no excuse for what you did, you are a dishonest person and a thief and you should be banned from ever being able to do "business" on this platform again. Shame on you!

buckethead said:
Andriejus, from looking over the first couple posts you took >3000€ from us. I got quite some "will be ready next week" emails until you stopped responding alltogether... about five years ago. Getting those responses here after such a long time is worthless - seems like you even lost all order-data from back then too, why would you otherwise ask? Or just to filter the people who gave up anyways?
I sent an email, but can't imagine anything will happen. There's is no excuse for what you did, you are a dishonest person and a thief and you should be banned from ever being able to do "business" on this platform again. Shame on you!

I have my order list. Asking for info just to confirm if my numbers are right and if shipping address has not changed during these 5 years (already received few emails with changed addresses). So this is normal to get info confirmed since it was a long time. Call me thief and dishonest if that makes you happier.

best,
Andrew

Whoops said:
Hi Andrew,
I haven't made any business with you, but it seems many people are waiting for a long time for goods they already paid.

As a fellow member and someone that considers himself a good human being I would just like to ask you to please make everything right now and deliver the promised and already paid goods or refund the money to the affected members.

Thank you so much, I wish all good to you and to your life

Thank you.

Best,
Andrew

Andriejus said:
I have my order list. Asking for info just to confirm if my numbers are right and if shipping address has not changed during these 5 years (already received few emails with changed addresses). So this is normal to get info confirmed since it was a long time. Call me thief and dishonest if that makes you happier.

best,
Andrew

My info hasn't changed. Still waiting. You claimed the "hold-up" was lack of funds and you couldn't afford shipping. I offered more money to assist with shipping...as did others. Go away. DO NOT GIVE APUTIS MONEY.

edit: you still owe me a mic body. Maybe your "investor" could help you right your wrongs.

edit 2: I'll stop trolling you if you get me my mic body, otherwise...

edit 3: My approach is more about protecting other members than it is about getting what is rightfully mine. I am not the only one who lost money. Not even close.

iturnknobs said:
My info hasn't changed. Still waiting. You claimed the "hold-up" was lack of funds and you couldn't afford shipping. I offered more money to assist with shipping...as did others. Go away. DO NOT GIVE APUTIS MONEY.

edit: you still owe me a mic body. Maybe your "investor" could help you right your wrongs.

edit 2: I'll stop trolling you if you get me my mic body, otherwise...

edit 3: My approach is more about protecting other members than it is about getting what is rightfully mine. I am not the only one who lost money. Not even close.

I'll take an M49 body if you don't have any u47s available... I've built FOUR in the years that you haven't delivered. I really don't need another u47 clone. M49 or refund, since you're checking to see if anyone's info has changed. Mine hasn't.

iturnknobs said:
.... edit: you still owe me a mic body. .....
iturnknobs said:
I'll take an M49 body if you don't have any u47s available...
I see you didn't get it right ;) , so here again:

Andriejus said:
.... new production might be no longer available for DIY....
Andrew
And you want the body for DIY, don't you ?

Andriejus said:
..... Call me thief and dishonest if that makes you happier.
Andrew
....but you won't get any body..... (or money back)...

Just so people don't lose sight of the truth...Andrew says that we don't understand how much money it takes(he meant how much money of ours it takes) to get a production run going. Here's an assumption that doesn't make me look like an ass. I assume that it cost as much money to do the m49 run as it did the u47. Logic would say a decent person would finish the u47s with that money. We did not pay Andrew for R&D. Anyone who reads these posts should understand that there are customers that at the very least were lied to. There was technically fraud and theft that occurred. In a court in the US, he could be prosecuted(sued at the very least). Here's a post from almost THREE years ago that was discussing the purchase THREE years prior to that. Wouldn't it be a perfect world if the only post from Andrew was shipping confirmation?
iturnknobs said:
It's wonderful that people are receiving their M49s. Didn't the U47 project start first? It will be THREE years in a week for me since I ordered. Ethan should pull any related threads. A mic body or refund will silence me. Just saying.

Andriejus said:
Hello,
You are all right...but you will never understand how many problems I had in production. This is sad to read that I am thief. I am not. I gave my word and and I am not going to steel anybodie's money. I am currently working on machinig parts for the past orders. Please send me an e-mail to - [email protected] including your order and specifiacations. We can no longer offer a PCB version of U47. You will all get an exact U47 replica (3 rail PTP version with pattern switch on the headbasket and black leather box). Refunds will be issued a little bit later as this is financially tought thing for me.

Kind regards,
Andrew

I still did not get the M49 body which I paid for in January 2017, neither did I receive a refund. 
I was told several times I would get the body next week (for months actually).

wow 4 years ago!  That's a really long time. Did people not file cases with paypal to get money back?

earlfsmith said:
wow 4 years ago!  That's a really long time. Did people not file cases with paypal to get money back?
After exactly 180 days (not 6 months !) you have lost your chance to file a paypal dispute and if you are too horny to get a Neumann-clone and wait too long, folks like Aputis will win with their dishonest behaviour.

analogguru said:
... if you are too horny to get a Neumann-clone and wait too long, folks like Aputis will win with their dishonest behaviour.

Guilty as charged... :p
He wrote me every few weeks or so that he had some minor problem I should just wait a little longer.
I actually tried to file a dispute but alas I was a little to late.

Beware of Andriejus Aputis...
Best
Moshe

Haven't been on this forum for years and I know it's not likely but anyone have any luck getting a refund? This is too annoying to let slide.

Member Andriejus doesn't login since the 10th of April 2021...

I don't know if anyone got a refund, a body or a message ever since.

Last edited:
If you do not factor in related losses I am out 560 Euros and the last response I received was in 2016. This has been especially painful as the one U-47 body I did receive was the best I have seen to date.
I was lulled into complacency after years of dealing with honest people here (just lucky, I guess).
I have a feeling every forum on the internet was invaded by shysters around the same time, the golden age of internet forums is long gone, like what Joni Mitchel sang...
Then Chameleon and Warm and and took everything from here and made it in China and sold it for less that it cost to build.
I learned my lesson and always insist on a Paypal payment request when purchasing on a forum, and file for a refund if nothing arrives within 30 days. It was an expensive lesson to learn.

Hi, I have just came accross this dead topic, and I feel a bit better not to be the only one abused by Adriejus Aputis.
2016/12/25 / 1 U47 body + shipping / €302.- / no hardware / no refund
Paypal couldn't do anything as he kept me hoping for such a long time.
For info I found this: https://www.instagram.com/aputis_microphones

Oh yes I will be there - as a visitor. The main reason for my trip is to find you, Heiserman, and give questions.
Anyone who wants to punch me in the face can find me there. Also anyone who wants to contact me they can easily find me on FB, instagram. I also gave my phone number several times. Call me we can discus. Use Telegram - I am always online. I am not too often there, but I am not hidding as heiserman is trying to, these 30k eur that you can't us pay for 251 parts could have been used to refund people.
Best,
Andrew

Last edited:
Aputis, just like all these fine people that got screwed by you… I can now say the same. Guess what group diy friends.
Aputis never delivered what he promised.. I welcome you at NAMM I’m sure Chad Kelly and all the others in LA will be happy to see you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back