• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Alps K faders (16) Pultec inductors gar2520 more

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JW

Please excuse the non groupdiy items. Just was easier to copy and paste the craigslist post I made. These are located near Portland OR, US Will need to add on appropriate shipping. I can do paypal. Sorry, not shipping internationally right now. US only. Thanks!

Lot of 16 Alps K series faders 100mm throw 10K. Used but very nice shape and smooth. $175 for 16.

1 gar2520 built but non functioning. $15

GFS Guitar Fetish Gretsch style GFS Surf 90 Alnico II Rockabilly Pickup $15

2X G pultec eq inductors (made by I/O audio Austria) (one in a shielding can) $20

Keen Ocean Torroidal power transformers. Heavy. Don't have exact specs 0-100-110V primaries, and I THINK (from memory) 18V or so secondaries. Probably 3-5A capable. $20 for the pair. Or thrown in with something else.

Lot of 16 Slingerland Sound King era floor tom lugs with mounting screws. 1965ish? $30

Tascam 58 operations/maintenance manual. $10

Let me know if you have any questions.

Pics can be seen here: https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/msg/d/scappoose-ampeg-catalinbread-alps/6944193296.html

Back