Help with racking two channel strips

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickstar44

I  was looking for any one who can help with racking two channel strips to use as pres. I got a couple wheatstone 8000 strips and wand to rack em. The issues will be power, phantom power and mod for the slot connects. I'm sure other things as well but I have built a few 500 series compressors , mic pre's and an LA2A build
Thanks
Rick

Attachments

• ECB0824E-6530-4218-8795-F0124EBAEF09.jpeg
    ECB0824E-6530-4218-8795-F0124EBAEF09.jpeg
    374.9 KB · Views: 27
Step One - Do not post the same thing in multiple forums.

Step Two - Search the site for similar questions/projects.  You will likely find something very similar.

Step Three - Provide as much detail about the strips as possible.  Include schematics, power requirements, I/O options, etc.

Sorry for the multiple post, saw the lab group with info about said question. I will get my S**T straight

The connector on those has the power rails and bus outputs.

Trace out the + and - rails. They need +-15v. Then connect the mic and line input to the respective pads on the PCB. Then the real fun begins...metalwork.  8)
Im pretty familiar with these strips, tho its been a number of years since I have seen any in person.

Latest posts

Back