• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Studer A80 in excellent condition.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damianschwartz

Studer A80 in EXCELLENT condition, 1.881 hours of use. Butterfly heads in stunning condition too.
Only some light bulbs were gone, i have still to swap the VUs bulbs, other that, not one issue.

This Studer was the 7 1/2 - 15 backup machine in a Lathe cutting studio, that's why it's low mileage.

Asking 5.000€. Shipping to EU would be around 350€ in a pallet with TNT.

You can take a look at the actual unit here https://rvrb.io/a80-uvd701

I would gladly keep this machine, though i have an Ampex ATR100 already on which i spent a ton of hours to restore and i can't justify keeping the A80.

I would lower the price if it's sold to a fellow GroupDIY user, or someone outside Reverb - eBay who would actually use it. Contact me if you're interested

There are  no photos of the audio electronics. I only see the transport electronics. Which version of audio electronics does it have?

Back