• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 500 Series Format PCBs, Mic Preamps and Compressors

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tk@halmi

Hi All,
I had to sell off all of my rack gear at one time to pay for bills. Now I am looking to have hardware again, and get out of the computer, but this time I want to go with a couple of lunchboxes to save space.
I am looking for transformer coupled mic preamp  (API312) and compressor PCBs in the 500 Series format. Please let me know if you have something stuck in the back of a drawer.
Thank You

I am surprised no leftover project board to be sold here. OK, I am going to start with a Hairball Elements Kit then.

I'm sure there are lots of projects languishing under benches all over.

I've got a pair of Peter Purposes' LAZ525 boards in my stash that need to go.  I also have the original API transformers as used in this compressor, 4 total.  http://wiki.diyrecordingequipment.com/projects/laz-525-diy-compressor/

Not a basic building block like a 312 pre or an 1176, more of a niche tool, but have them and they need to go!

I’ve got a fetbloke to spare
And  probably a 500 series perf board with doa footprint

ruairioflaherty said:
I'm sure there are lots of projects languishing under benches all over.

I've got a pair of Peter Purposes' LAZ525 boards in my stash that need to go.  I also have the original API transformers as used in this compressor, 4 total.  http://wiki.diyrecordingequipment.com/projects/laz-525-diy-compressor/

Not a basic building block like a 312 pre or an 1176, more of a niche tool, but have them and they need to go!

If tk@halmi pass on the LAZ 525 I'm def interested in those! :)

shabtek said:
I’ve got a fetbloke to spare
And  probably a 500 series perf board with doa footprint

Can you please PM me with the price and PayPal address? I will take the perf board. I have a dozen FetBlokes since I designed it and Fabio supplies the PCBs.  :)

I've got one of Igors SSL bus comp kits somewhere if you want that?

Many Thanks to Shabtek for the prototype kit! Next I will attempt to resurrect PRR’s Different Differential mic pre idea.

Latest posts

Back