Expansive thinking, God the universe and humanity

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No shortage of major demise tech out there, to be sure.    ...  I wish I were more positive for the future, but there is just so much going on on all fronts all the time nowadays  ..  that the natural world has an up-hill battle just  'catching a breather', for rest and recovery.

.. even if 'mother nature'  t'were to be so inclined to continue the 'benign' conditions  ...  homeostasis-wise and all that. It does seem to be getting tougher for things to survive in the wild. Except for the many and varied pathogens, of course!

Still, you never, know - we (life on earth) may catch a break  in the future  :) 

Otherwise .. yep ..  like the noble NZ Giant Parrot of paleological fame,  we humans too may find some 'trouble ahead'.

Thanks Winston  :)      I'm just starting to get some cheap outdoor camera biz [solar powered with battery etc]  to capture some of the crazy hi-jinx of the 'armies of the night'. 

I just finished securing the fencing around my orchard to keep out the 'southern brown bandicoot'  .. it involves hardening the lower extent of the fenceline such that they can't bulldoze or dig their way thru  :)

Days and days of labour, but it's holding water ...  I can see a line of holes drilled along my fence ..  on the outside :) 

They are really communicating their displeasure from being excluded from my cushy orchard 8)  Which is fine by me. 

Inside  it is jim dandy,  with all the little fruit and nut trees breathing a sigh of relief.

The earth worms, of course, are partying on ..  coming right up to the surface for some 'rays  :)

Below is an animated map of the known world stemming out the Mediterranean basin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY9P0QSxlnI
Video's soundtrack sent me down a rabbit hole as to why it sounded like a mashup of Holtz & Zimmer  (Mars &  Pirates of the C)

Turns out POTC and Gladiator have the same theme, made by the same workshops, and the Zimmer got sued for cribbing the main line of 'Mars, Bringer of War' in the intro to Gladiator. 

Latest posts

Back