impeachment stupidity

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tweeeeet-tweeeeret-tweet!
Y00 think that there are more patriotic whispleblowerths ready to voipths their  comstitchtoopshiomnally protected opinions regarding what they heard someone else say about a conversation they heard that the Cheeto had?
Oh gizzolly!

Thipth ITH a Prayerphlul and Pstholemp momempt. .  .

sodderboy said:
Tweeeeet-tweeeeret-tweet!
Y00 think that there are more patriotic whispleblowerths ready to voipths their  comstitchtoopshiomnally protected opinions regarding what they heard someone else say about a conversation they heard that the Cheeto had?
Oh gizzolly!

Thipth ITH a Prayerphlul and Pstholemp momempt. .  .

We're laughing at you, not with you. 

We're laughing at you, not with you.

Who's we? I'm mostly sad and tired.  For you, for me, him, 'us', 'them', 'we', 'they'. 

All the lines measured out across opposition; not a map, a man-made fault line. Tribes everyone insists on signaling support for-  just like they do in prison.

For those still waiting for the rest of the shoes to drop, like me, the FISA court just ordered the DOJ to provide more information about the 29 FISA court applications dating back to 2015 that appear faulty.  This was expected after the FISA court saw the IG report, and got angry (not mind reading, the FISA judges were angry).

If these FISA warrants are ruled defective, any evidence gathered with them gets thrown out, and any prosecutions based on that evidence should get voided and possibly retried without that evidence.

I could imagine changes, at a minimum a tightening up of procedures for securing FISA warrants.

JR

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fisa-court-orders-doj-to-review-flawed-surveillance-applications-and-provide-names-of-targets

Well I don’t expect much. Everything is pretty well is dead in this global chaos and focus will very quickly switch to 100% election campaigns with 100% no substance. Still, my only real thought is... If the only real defense was “do nothing but vote in the next election around the corner”, then we’ve now experienced exactly why that’s a terrible defense. Regardless of anyone’s opinion of him or his policies, that’s what leadership in these kind of times looks like? I do not understand anyone trying to defend him in that regard.

Back