Uptown automation part II

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone actually have schematics for the cards? Haven't had a hard short like that, only pico fuses blown. I'm working on a system that's in pretty good shape but have an odd fault or two.

thejoerusso said:
Anyone actually have schematics for the cards? Haven't had a hard short like that, only pico fuses blown. I'm working on a system that's in pretty good shape but have an odd fault or two.

We have big fold outs, nothing in soft copy. I can compile what I have durning the weekend and post it

Finally back on this...  if I disconnect any random bank of faders reducing the system from 48 down to 40 it runs no issue. After a brief conversation with one In the brainiacs of said system, was told ok you have a bad supply that cannot meet the current demands. Replace it. It’s a linear supply so should be easy to get from mouser.

This was finished a while ago but replaced  one of the 5vdc power supplies with an exact original spec supply. After it was installed. Ran fader tests and everything ran as expected.  No more power supply trip from current draw.

pucho812 said:
We have big fold outs, nothing in soft copy. I can compile what I have durning the weekend and post it

I am also looking for info and schematics, any chance you could upload these?

pucho812 said:
Sure, I did not get to scan these yet... will do that next time I can make it to the copy place where I can scan large documents.

Wow, that would be great! Thanks!  :D

Back