midwayfair

I have an edge-terminated capsule (from Studio 939 IIRC) that I slipped while removing one time. One of the membranes has a dent in it that touches the backplate.

It's yours if you want it and can repair it.
I'm Jon. Myself's music and things I make: jonpattonmusic.com. My band: www.midwayfair.org. [Disclaimer: PCBs of guitar pedals I've designed are sold by Madbean, 1776 Effects, and JMK PCBs.]

I’m sure it’s far too late, but I’d definitely like this if you happen to still have it. Thanks!

midwayfair

I’m sure it’s far too late, but I’d definitely like this if you happen to still have it. Thanks!

I do actually still have it. PM me if you like.
I'm Jon. Myself's music and things I make: jonpattonmusic.com. My band: www.midwayfair.org. [Disclaimer: PCBs of guitar pedals I've designed are sold by Madbean, 1776 Effects, and JMK PCBs.]

Rob Flinn

If the diaphram is mylar you could perhaps try gently heating it.    If you do this with drum heads it removes dents.   Might mess with the tension a bit but what have you got to lose if it needs replacing anyway.
regards Rob

midwayfair

If the diaphram is mylar you could perhaps try gently heating it.    If you do this with drum heads it removes dents.   Might mess with the tension a bit but what have you got to lose if it needs replacing anyway.

Oh, it's completely buggered.I actually just removed the dented one since I figured it was going to get replaced.