• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Audio Design F760X RS

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honkytonk

I give up this one. Pls. send me a fair offer!

Definately needs some TLC. For parts. More photos available on request.
Make me a decent offer.
I post some more photoes here as this unit is not complete. Thought I had the cards laying here somewhere, but cannot find them.

From sales department -:)
The Audio Design Recording (ADR) Compex F760X-RS is a 2U stereo dynamics processor with compression, limiting, and expansion/gating. Electronics are all discrete, and the gain reduction element is a single FET which takes control signal from the compressor, limiter, and expander simultaneously. Input and output gain are set with stereo controls.
This box was widely used in the 1970s, most notably on the drums for Led Zeppelin's "When The Levee Breaks"

Attachments

• 74242761_466062960669629_3106079151140896768_n.jpg
    74242761_466062960669629_3106079151140896768_n.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
honkytonk said:
Make me a decent offer.
I post some more photoes here as this unit is not complete. Thought I had the cards laying here somewhere, but cannot find them. Crazy, yes for sure  -)

The Audio Design Recording (ADR) Compex F760X-RS is a 2U stereo dynamics processor with compression, limiting, and expansion/gating. Electronics are all discrete, and the gain reduction element is a single FET which takes control signal from the compressor, limiter, and expander simultaneously. Input and output gain are set with stereo controls.
This box was widely used in the 1970s, most notably on the drums for Led Zeppelin's "When The Levee Breaks"

Attachments

• yes.jpg
    yes.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 69
honkytonk said:
Make me a decent offer.
I post some more photoes here as this unit is not complete. Thought I had the cards laying here somewhere, but cannot find them. Crazy, yes for sure  -)

Attachments

• 73029514_682784675565082_3846762985938747392_n.jpg
    73029514_682784675565082_3846762985938747392_n.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 57
Make me a decent offer.
I post some more photoes here as this unit is not complete. Thought I had the cards laying here somewhere, but cannot find them. Crazy, yes for sure -)

I give up this one. Pls. send me a fair offer!

Latest posts

Back