API 312 PCB File

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acquisitions

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone could send me the API 312 PCB file if anyone has it.  I'm guessing it would be something eagle could read but I can be flexible.  I know there are lots of threads about the 312 on this site but the best I can find is a PDF.  Please excuse me if I'm missing it and thanks in advance.

acquisitions said:
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone could send me the API 312 PCB file if anyone has it.  I'm guessing it would be something eagle could read but I can be flexible.  I know there are lots of threads about the 312 on this site but the best I can find is a PDF.  Please excuse me if I'm missing it and thanks in advance.

Can you etch a board with the PDF you found?

Kindly,
- JP

acquisitions said:
Hello All,

search for "Access 312"

Back