• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Studio Multicore clearance

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wowi

My console has gone, so my multicores have to go too.
All multicores are from MTI germany (https://www.m-t-i.de/),  which is a certified broadcast supplier. The quality is outstanding. The cable type is the highest quality MSC (You can look at their website for a detailed description). Of course they are single shielded.
The Multicores are between 5 - 7 years old and have only be installed one time all the years. So they are like new.
The jacks are the MTI house label, which is nearly as good as Neutrik. One Multicore has Neutrik jacks.
All multicores have been numbered with clips. Only the one with the Neutrik jacks has numbers printed only on the single cables.

The multicores are located in germany. (i will send worldwide)

For the first 6 buyers i will add a neutrik patchbay to the multicore !

And here they are:

Sold 10 meter 32 stereojack to 16 stereojack, 8 XLR M, 8 XLR FM (Was used for the effect rack)
100 Euro

MC10M_32KL_16KL_8W_8M.jpg

9 meter 16 stereojack to 16 XLR FM
80 Euro

MC9M_16KL_16F.jpg

Sold 8 meter 32 stereojack to 32 stereojack Number 1
90 Euro

MC8M_32KL_32KL.jpg

Sold 8 meter 32 stereojack to 32 stereojack Number 2
90 Euro

MC8M_32KL_32KL_Nr2.jpg

Sold 4 meter 16 XLR M to 16 XLR FM