campaign to rebuild wardenclyffe

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scam shutdown  ??? Closed
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/let-s-build-a-planetary-energy-transmitter#/updates/all
If anyone claims that they have found free or very cheap energy, the military industrial complex will
Make it disappear, for their convienience.
Especially when its two russians !

Does 'bulk power transfer' in the wireless domain work even ?  I mean, outside of h a a r p.

Ideally without frying any life-lumps in the nearby vicinity ?

wrt  'tesla' - I mean, I like electric cars and so on, but the random, unrequested and uninterruptible combustion' aspect  makes me a tad apprehensive! 

Would I trust the modernists to send mucho-watts of wifi in my vicinity ?  I guess with 5g fast coming, we will find out.

City of Brussels is verging on the side of caution with regards 5g , its not allowed there.
As usual Ireland wants to be first with the new technological innovation , without even considering any possible down sides .
You wont find many qualified people that will tell you the kind of radiation emitted from a mobile phone masts is harmless , what they will argue about is whats a safe level of exposure . 
Modern mobile phone masts are basically beamforming arrays , by varying  signal  phase and intensity from multiple transmitters beams of energy can be focused directionally ,  extending the usable range of the system .
Tetra as its known in the UK is the system in use by police forces there , similar in that its a beamforming methodology is used , but much higher output power than mobile phones , there does seem to be a correlation between a few different kinds of cancer and the location of the body worn transmitter across various police departments in the UK .

I guess by using a mobile phone you are agreeing to be bombarded by energy from the mast otherwise how can you get a signal , I'll bet theres disclaimers buried deep in the contracts somewhere to indemnify the companies involved from litigation later .
Id certainly like to know the why  the USA has put the brakes on Huawei  , one of the main suppliers of 5G equipment worldwide,
what does the USA know that the rest of us dont ?

Let their be absolutely no doubt in anyones mind , microwave radiation is and has been weaponised a very long time at this stage , you may or may not have seen the videos of people trying to jump out of their skin when hit by a pulse of microwave energy off the back of a humvee with what looks like a satelite dish on top .

As we've seen over and over again in history , once a bright idea catches on and a multitrillion dollar industry gets up and running off the back of it ,its like a runaway train no one can stop .

Another example , how long has it taken for plain old sugar to be seen for what it actually is , for 50 years we were misinformed  , fat was demonised , sugar usage was encouraged , its turned out to be the biggest load of bullsh!t we've ever swallowed . Tobacco industry did the exact same thing .  Advertising, online, data and mobile phones are some of  the biggest businesses on the planet now , there not going to want to loose market share ,the investors would be very upset if that happened. 

Exactly Tubetec. Once the money train leaves the station, there’s no stopping it fir any reason - even health and safety. Even after the companies know they are killing people they continue as long as possible, lying, covering up evidence, and carrying on sucking the life out of their customers.  All for the almighty dollar, and control.

I read once that everyone on earth is at most 13th cousins.

What a way to treat your family.

Mike

Back