• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Harrison Filters 8 channel, 1U $600

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmp

Nearly complete 8 channel Harrison Filter project.  Hi/Low filters - steep and musical.
I decided I don't really need it in my recording process so going to pass it on.
Boards are stuffed - needs to be wired to the DB-25 connectors. Power supply needs to be wired up.

Dan's Collective Case (I removed the "Ford" from the front panel so it just says Harrison Filters).
No knobs included but I think I have the other white switch caps that are needed.

Price includes all the chips (not all pictured).
Optionally, I could include 8 Harrison 1:2 output transformers that could be put in. Would need different ICs to account for the gain difference.

Selling price ($550) is less than the cost of the full kit ($600) since I have everything included here except knobs. 

I also have a Mogami snake DB-25 to TRS if interested

Attachments

• IMG_20191109_081745.jpg
    IMG_20191109_081745.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 44
Back