Please vote me a TEC award :-)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gyraf

Staff member
GDIY Supporter
Hi Group,

Contrary to all expectations I actually made the short-list for a TEC award in the category "Signal Processing Hardware" - was nominated for the G23-S "Ambler" Tilt Equalizer

And I confess that I always so much wished I had a TEC  :)

Could I PLEASE ask any and all of you to consider voting for me in the poll - https://voting.broadjam.com/vote/tec.php - it is open for all in the business in any way and angle, so I suppose it includes everyone participating here. Yes, it requires "registration" with email address, but I think that is mostly about the possibility to later change your mind and vote differently. They never bugged me in any way anyways..

..pretty please..?

/Jakob E.

PS, IMPORTANT: When finished voting for the Gyraf and all other stuff you may like in the various categories, make sure to click the "View Summary/Record Vote" link at the top or bottom of the page on the left. (Please note - your vote is NOT recorded unless you click this link)

Built my first SSL buss compressor, etched my first circuit boards... All because of you Jakob! Voted! May the force be with you ;D

Registered and voted  :)

For the record :    I, Alex C of  AlexC Audio    loves  the new  Gyraf G23-S "Ambler" Tilt Equalizer

Regards and many thanks to Jakob for services to the professional and diy  audio fields of endevour  !

AC

Latest posts

Back