Front Panel Library Project.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mross said:
Fantastic, thank you Weiss!

I have a few things I’ve been working on that I’ll post after the holidays. Wish I had access to my computer :(

I’ll post a link to these after New Years:

Pultec Chassis/Front panel
Ampeg B-15 amp chassis/Cabinet
Rackmount 1073
Fairchild Chassis/Front panel

Cheers,

Michael

Hello Michael,
if you could share that it would be great.

Thank you so much

Ricardus said:
Oooh. I have some different Bo Hansen DI panels to contribute.  These panels are sized to use with the off-the-shelf Hammond 1455N1201 enclosure.

Well, you are very welcome to contribute :)

I added to Weiss suppository of front panels. They include the Trident S800 and Nite EQ that other members created and are really nice.  Also included are my versions of Ian's Helios boards in a 1/2 rack and full 2 channel eq.  The Mitso's 312 with the illuminated buttons are laid out for 4 channels in a 1u and were a pita to get the pushbutton switches perfect but look great as well as my version of the w492 in a 2u package that fits audiox's pcb's.
I also included my version of Gustav's Phat Phet 1176 rev J he did and a 2 channel 1 u 1176.  Also included is Martin's 1290 but with pushbutton switches.  Some are worth it just for the scales that others and myself have created with cost in mind.  I have more FPD files in the cobwebs of my laptop and brain so just message me as I might have it.  I have built many projects from this site and it is only fair that I pay it forward.  I have also downloaded a bunch of files that seem to have dead links now.

Cheers
Dylan

Latest posts

Back