• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gone

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beware. I just bought some parts from this guy and everything showed up damaged. He hasn’t even replied to me about it

what are you going on about my inbox was full due to me being out of town, I packed the box with bubble wrap into a sturdy box  and what gives you the right to post on my listing, anyhow I just emailed you and we payed for insurance together.and I will refund your money, check your inbox.Eric

Ok just to be clear it was a recycled box with zero bubble wrap or any other form of packing material. He did wrap the inductors and transformers together in packing tape, but left that completely loose to bang around in an oversized box

The reason I post here in your thread is that you have avoided every other attempt I have made to contact you and you are clearly not trustworthy. I want to help someone avoid buying from you.

I contacted the other member who bought your other two kits and he had the same experience. So this is not an isolated incident.

As I said, beware. At the very least you will want to make payment in a form that you can get a refund (no paypal gift)

ok bud your refunds in the mail, It was a Canada post box with bubble wrap and taped to the box, this is customs fault , like I said I will refund your money as soon as the insurance claim comes in. I am trustworthy otherwise I would of kept your money.why would you attempt others from buying from me when I said I was gonna make it right in a pm ,this is clearly not my fault since I wrapped up the inductors and transformers in bubble wrap.I will make this right and I have shipped to many before and never had this probem ok.
Eric

Latest posts

Back