• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale DR2402 Summing Mixer

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckethead

Hi!

I'm thinking about parting with my DR2402 summing mixer. It never really fit in my workflow so I stopped further working on it a couple of years ago and since then it's just collecting dust.

Asking for 1600€ excl. paypal fees and shipping. This is far from what all those parts did cost, but I'm kinda stepping back from the recording game and maybe someone else will put it to good use - and as I said, it never fit my workflow.

Comes without the PSU!!

In case you're interested, drop me a PM or write me an email: mordpol(at)gmail.com

Best regards,
Mathias

Edit: Had to pull up that old thread. The mixer is still for sale - I lowered the price.

Attachments

• P91214-115257_s.jpg
    P91214-115257_s.jpg
    725 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Hey Mathias! You say "stopped further working on it"; what remains on the build?

If you have time, I'd appreciate your insight in the dr2402 thread in the mixer section. I've finally got mine working but still some tweaks to be done.

Best,
Magnus

Hi Magnus,

I didn't implement the direct outs, I never would have needed them so I left those out. All someone would need to get those going are the balanced THAT drivers and the wiring.

Besides that the PSU is still getting very hot, the DR2402 is pulling around 1A per rail, and supplied PSU is too small. It works, but it's not perfect  ;)

Best regards,
Mathias

Attachments

• P91214-184746_s.jpg
    P91214-184746_s.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 44
Any chance you`d be willing to to measure the total gain on the master output with a +4dBu input on a channel, panned L or R, master fader fully open?

8)

yes it is input = output more or less, -1dbu with pan pot centered, +1dbu with pan pot hard left/right

Thanks a bunch! Seems my mixer works correctly then. I'd somehow imagined the booster side of the aca/bo having 12db gain as the ml2/2sla/vp28.

Latest posts

Back