• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: various DIY comps from PCBgrinder

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PandaTornado

Hi all,

I'm clearing most of my studio, and thus everything has to go, now down to some of the last items.
Everything is located in Denmark where it can be picked up, but I can ship nicely wrapped with tracking anywhere, although preferably Europe.

Phat Phet from PCB Grinder
Gustavs early take on the 1176 compressor. Lundahl output transformer. Just been checked by Gustav, everything working nicely. asking for 400 € + shipping.

HOL (Hand of Light) from PCB Grinder
LA-4 style mono compressor. Very intuitive and easy to use, sounds fantastic. Lundahl output transformer. built by me, recently checked by Gustav, everything working nicely. asking for 360 € + shipping.

Dynamite compressor from valley Inc.
Selling this fantastic non-DIY compressor, great for smashing drums. also for sale on reverb.com. SOLD

Shipping varies heavily from country to country, expect somewhere between 30-60€ within EU.

I accept offers on everything, so please, make your bid :)

Pictures fo the units can be sent upon request.

Last edited:
Back