Schematic request: SPL Kultube

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iampoor1

Anyone uaveba schematic for this?

I have one on the bench that will not engage the bypass relays. The "active" switch blinks. All the other relay activated circuits work fine.  I don't have a problem tracing it out...but a schematic would certainly be nice.  ;D

pucho812 said:
what is the power supply doing?

seems to me that would be the first place to inspect for issue?

Power supply is okay. Solid +12.5v on the test point for the relays.

I'm closer inspection, it looks like I have some broken traces and some very questionableable pads. Someone else has been in the unit before me and put jumpers over the bypass relays.  :(

iampoor1 said:
Power supply is okay. Solid +12.5v on the test point for the relays.

I'm closer inspection, it looks like I have some broken traces and some very questionableable pads. Someone else has been in the unit before me and put jumpers over the bypass relays.  :(

to quote inspector clouseau "Ah yes, I see"

Hello, My Kultube has started doing the same thing...Active light just flashes and does not engage. Did you find a solution to your one? Also do you have a schematic?
Neill.

Hello, My Kultube has started doing the same thing...Active light just flashes and does not engage. Did you find a solution to your one? Also do you have a schematic?
Neill.
I have the same issue with my Kultube. Have you been able to solve it? I tried swapping the tubes, with no success.

Back