• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Bantam Patchbay (M&M) with 5m multicore terminated in XLR

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jplebre

This patchbay was wired by me. It has 5m multicore leads out the back terminated into M/F XLRs
The left half is normalled, the right half is isolated (so you can have inserts or DAC/ADC on the left, outboard on the right, etc.

Pickup in London preferable might be able to drive to you if you are not very far for petrol costs, postage might cost a bit but I'm happy to negotiate that with you.

Includes 30 Bantam leads

£375 all in, sensible offers welcome

IMG_2347.jpeg

IMG_2348.jpeg

Thank you!! :)
In a precious life I did a lot of studio installs, learned a lot from the folks at funky junk too :)

Shipping UK is £15 or £35 fully insured, both by TNT as this weighs a TON :D
I'm price dropping this to £350.

I've had an interested person trying to offer me £180 because he saw some M&M on eBay at that price.
Let me save us both some time:
- There are 30 meters of 16 pair multicore in there, not the super cheap stuff (not VanDamme, sommer or Klotz, but not studio spares molded crap either)
- There's 96 XLR plugs in this
- There's the patchbay itself with no missing patch points like some of the current ones on eBay.
- Was wired by myself roughly at the same time I was commissioning Neve VR, SSL 4K (both E, G and retrofitted Es) and other studios across the country.
- There's over £50 worth of Rean bantam patch leads in there. They are just under £2 each and honestly, they are cheaper than I'd like to use. I wouldn't go for anything cheaper than this and would recommend any of my clients to spend a bit more (this was for my personal use so it was fine)

I'm not the fastest technician, but it takes me around 2.5-3days to build a patch bay like this.
You pretty much get that for free.

So please, sensible offers only.

Latest posts

Back