• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 2 x AML-ezP-1A completed kits

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ron_swanson

Hello,

Before posting these on Evilbay, thought I'd see if anyone here would be interested understanding that completed builds may not be of much intersted here...

I have two completed AML-ezP-1A EQ's built from AML's kit offering that need new homes. 

I built these a year ago or so and have these in use  in my studio with amazing results since.    Selling only to finance other DIY projects. 

Shipping a new AML-ezP-1 kit to the US is running about about $820 each including shipping.  Since this forum is for DIY'ers, I'm not expecting to recover any of my build time.  As such, open to offers. Together or individually.

Tube compliment is as AML provided in their kit.

Cheers, Greg

He Greg,

bummer you're in the US..
I assume shipping them across the pond is helluva stretch, innit?!

echoplex said:
He Greg,

bummer you're in the US..
I assume shipping them across the pond is helluva stretch, innit?!

Yes, sorry I should have added my location in my initial ad posting.  San Francisco, USA.

I'm typically not in a position (time restraints) to send International packages, but if you want to make an offer with the understanding that the shipping wil be on you and that it may take me a few days to week to get things packaged and sent, I'll make an effort to gather up a shipping quote. I'd need your City, Country Postal code to do that.

That said, shipping back over the pond may be prohibitive and whatever customs or import taxes that may be applied (if any) I would have no idea about.

I'd likely be using FedEx International should that make any difference on your end.

Cheers,
Greg

Hey wondering how low you would go for both? Might even be able to have my mom who is currently in SF pick up or I will cover shipping to LA. Let me know thanks!

Back