Any pedal patch bay schematics?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tedsorvino

Hello everyone. I would like to ask if there are any schematics - lay outs or even photos available of any patch bay appropriate for guitar pedal use.
I want to build something similar to this (maybe with more in - outs etc) https://www.effekt-boutique.de/boredbrain-terminal-half-normalpatchbayhub.html
I need it for studio routing use and experimentations with my pedals' order.  Any ideas please?
Thanks in advance

There are tons of pedal effects loops switcher designs and pcb's availabpe for this. They can be just a simple three footswitch a b c in out to a really complex digital effect system. Off the top of my head Th custom effects has a few pcb's for this that look really we laid out. You can also just add as many switchers as you want via daisy chaining them.

Rocinante said:
There are tons of pedal effects loops switcher designs and pcb's availabpe for this. They can be just a simple three footswitch a b c in out to a really complex digital effect system. Off the top of my head Th custom effects has a few pcb's for this that look really we laid out. You can also just add as many switchers as you want via daisy chaining them.

Thank you Rocinante for the info. I will check them out. I guess it needs a bit of research.

Latest posts

Back