• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: DON Classics U76A, CAPI LC25/LC40, more

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floti

Hi guys! Before I put things on ebay I´ll list some things I want to sell, in case someone´s interested.

DON Classics U76A (the sexy looking 1176 Rev A Clone for the 500 series) - 425€ with EU shipping
- This is a complete Kit, I bought everything needed for the build some years ago and never found the time to start building it. I think I will never find the time so I give up. There´s everything, the Faceplate, PCB and bits, the mouser cart and the Hairball order.

CAPI LC25 & LC40 380 € each with EU shipping
- Both working just fine, with GAR2520 OPamps.

LAZ LA3A SOLD
- I got this one from Peter, he built it himself. Needs one Knob and might need some calibration, but it´s working and sounds amazing.

I´ll probably post more stuff when I get the time.

Please write me at [email protected] if you are interested!

Hi guys! Before I put things on ebay I´ll list some things I want to sell, in case someone´s interested.

DON Classics U76A (the sexy looking 1176 Rev A Clone for the 500 series) - 425€ with EU shipping
- This is a complete Kit, I bought everything needed for the build some years ago and never found the time to start building it. I think I will never find the time so I give up. There´s everything, the Faceplate, PCB and bits, the mouser cart and the Hairball order.

CAPI LC25 & LC40 380 € each with EU shipping
- Both working just fine, with GAR2520 OPamps.

LAZ LA3A SOLD
- I got this one from Peter, he built it himself. Needs one Knob and might need some calibration, but it´s working and sounds amazing.

I´ll probably post more stuff when I get the time.

Please write me at [email protected] if you are interested!

Hi,

as I see this is an old thread but have you sold the Don Classics U76a?

Best regards,
hooty

Hi,

as I see this is an old thread but have you sold the Don Classics U76a?

Best regards,
hooty
I was lucky I could get in touch a few weeks ago- Floti didn‘t log in here in 1,5 yrs…

I ended up buying the partial kits, since Hairball also got stock again. Missing the Mouser Cart, still…

Do you were in touch with David from Don Classics? I have tried to reach out to him since weeks…

Do you were in touch with David from Don Classics? I have tried to reach out to him since weeks…
Yeah, but I really just did purchase the kit by paying via that PayPal link in good hope- no disappointment there.
After I had gotten back to him with a question about shipping status it turned out he had send communication which bounced back on the mailserver…
Hope it helps.

To get in contact with David, I emailed him at the contact email address on his website (diy at thedonclassics.com) and he replied. I think he has had some problems with his message account on groupdiy, so if you messaged him through groupdiy, he may have not received it..

Thank you for the reply. I have emailed David to the address you have mentioned. This is somehow strange… I just want two assembled U76a!

Back