• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Drip 670 almost complete, Case, Face Plate,... (reduced )

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmozart

I started this project couple of years ago, with TWO Drip 670 V.1 compressors. Due to a financial situation, I could not finish them. Selling ONE Here.  What you see in the pictures is what you going to get. Almost Complete, except the tubes, and transformers. Also needs some small parts, as tube sockets, and some capacitors. I can also send you a full pdf file, building manual. Feel free to ask any question you might have, I'll try to answer it to the best of my knowledge.  Missing screws for the case, but they can be easily bought in the local Home Depot.  Asking $1350.

Attachments

• DSC07193.jpg
    DSC07193.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 673
154 views, no question asked. Nobody interested in building 670 anymore?

Attachments

• DSC07184.jpg
    DSC07184.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 196
No, it's just allot of money for some of us who are cheap, this will however give you a bump
Good luck !

igrecji said:
Hi Kmozart,
How much would the shipment cost to France?

Thank you,

y

According USPS,  a package to France will be $170 USD. Sorry for the long delay, crazy things were happening in the studio lately. All sorted out and back to reality.

Back