New Member Having Trouble Joining - How to Contact Admin?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpsmusic

Hi Folks,

I was contacted by email by someone who would like to join the forum but is having problems. Here's the message I received:

Hi CPS

I am hoping you can help.

I've tried applying for an account at GroupDIY and never get a response.

Are they defunct or how do I make contact with an administrator to get it to happen?

I am hoping you are the same user as one with a similar username on group DIY and I found you were also on Vintage Television.

Hoping you can help...

Cheers

Martin Davies.

I've been a member for while and can't remember how I signed up. How do I contact an Admin to let them know about the problem?

Cheers,

Chris

gyraf said:
We will need to know what user name was asked for - then we can ask Ethan.

btw, the official email is [email protected]
and it could also help to know when he tried to apply....  if it was some time ago.

Ethan has been handling new sign up approvals manually because leaving the door wide open, lets new spammers in... 

We are still dealing with sleeper spam accounts that were set up the last time the door was left ajar.

JR

cpsmusic said:
Hi Folks,

I was contacted by email by someone who would like to join the forum but is having problems. Here's the message I received:

I've been a member for while and can't remember how I signed up. How do I contact an Admin to let them know about the problem?

Cheers,

Chris
Ethan cannot find his request... can you ask Martin Davies what email address he used?

JR

Back