UTC LS10 going rate nowadays ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silvas

Guys,  hello !

Not so long ago i've asked about using the LS10 in reverse and got some mixed and interesting responses. I'm considering selling the pair i have so someone else can enjoy them on a proper design (not LS-10X) and want to know what's a fair asking price here in case i decide to pull the trigger on parting with them.

Thanks a lot !

Hi Camilo,

Folks seem to want $400 or so for the LS-10X, but there is one on ebay now with a starting bid of $200 and no bids with ~15hrs left.  I'm not sure how much the letter "X" is worth, but I would think you could get $5-600 for a pair of LS-10.

Mike (from Studio G ;) )

mjrippe said:
Folks seem to want $400 or so for the LS-10X, but there is one on ebay now with a starting bid of $200 and no bids with ~15hrs left.  I'm not sure how much the letter "X" is worth, but I would think you could get $5-600 for a pair of LS-10.

Mike ! Glad to see you here ! Thanks for the reply :) Will keep digging. Those are some beautiful sounding transformers that deserve to be used a lot !

Back