Flushable wipes?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott2000

I've been a fan for a while. 

Anyhow after reading more and more about how many of these companies are less than honest about how they determine if these things are able to break down I was dismayed.

I saw a little pump spray/mister thing on Shark Tank last night and I guess it appears to be a common product...... Tested a little spray mist bottle of water on some folded TP and it's perfect....

Not sure why I didn't think of this before, imagining the only alternative was to reach or walk to the sink and overly flood a piece of paper.....

Yes. They aren't very common here. I've never actually tried one except when I tried to figure out how to clean one in someone else's home.... Come to find out it was actually broken .  Remember the one I saw being a strange looking contraption.... Seems the water wasn't too kind on the parts or something....

I think they now have add on deals...

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised how well the mist of water and paper worked... Amazing where I can find excitement these days..... Between adding relays to my truck's headlights and this, it's been an additional joyous run of recent success ....lol

This is actually a great idea. And chuckle-worthy.

You wouldn’t work in the garden and come in and wipe your hands with a dry paper towel and be done with it, would you?  ;D

Latest posts

Back