Yamaha MC1204 1604 2404 Mixer Service Manual

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyrano

Yamaha MC1204 1604 2404 Mixer Service Manual

https://mega.nz/#!TaIhnYYR!_2UnqaeD0v4EwudWZ-_l7R2BBJirRpzXKpcbWo6vjPE

Sorry, folks, this time I really give up on posting stuff to the forum itself. Uploaded twice, no sign of an attachment. No ffedback, no error. That's the third fail in a row. I'm definitely not smart enough to use that function.

It is asking for a decryption key.

There is a file size limit for uploading by members. Many big pdf manuals exceed this. In this case you just need to ask a moderator and they will attach it.

Cheers

ian

Thanks for reporting, Ian. Hope I fixed that...

I knew about file size limits. It's just that there is NO feedback. No upload progress bar, no error "file too big". Nothing.

cyrano said:
Thanks for reporting, Ian. Hope I fixed that...
Thanks, it works now.
I knew about file size limits. It's just that there is NO feedback. No upload progress bar, no error "file too big". Nothing.
I have had an error message about a file failing a security check. The process has been a bit flaky for some time.

Cheers

ian

Ah, well...

Mega is paying for the traffic now and they give me 50 GB storage for free, with a nice browser based interface. Might as well start using that.

Used to always have some server somewhere that had enough storage and bandwidth a few hundred MB of service manuals and such didn't hurt. These days they all seem to have some IDS that catches the rogue downloads and locks the access.

Latest posts

Back