emt 140RK schematic request.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that is the one... thank you. Hard to read some values. What is the meter value on that?

Basically we found in the studio storage the motors  for remote control. We have everything, they just plug in and play but we do not have the remote unit, where the 5 pin xlr connects so I am building one.

I can see the momentary switches and the 2 X 200Ω resistors along side the .1uF capacitors.  but am I reading the meter value correctly 311.5uA or is it 377.5uA? I may just skip the meter on it as we adjust them by ear but would be pretty cool to have it just to look at it.

Ac dc? 

I don’t know for sure but just looking at the circuit I would say DC.  I don’t have the remote .  I installed one Back in the 80s. That studio is long gone. 

fazer said:
Ac dc? 

I don’t know for sure but just looking at the circuit I would say DC.  I don’t have the remote .  I installed one Back in the 80s. That studio is long gone.

yes I thought DC too  but I'll test it and find out. thanks.

Was at the local surplus place today and found these beauties. They max at 500uA dc which will fits the meter descriptions in the schematic . Picked up other parts too, caps, resistors and switches.  The game plan is a dpdt  momentary toggle switch and one side wired for increase in reverb time and one side decrease in reverb time. 

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
Oooooh, I have some bi-directional leaf switches that I want to send you for this if you can make a square cut-out for the toggle.  They would look so good.  Like the talkback switch on our Neve 5316. 

And I have dozens of them if anyone else would like some  :)

Attachments

• Leaf Switches.jpg
    Leaf Switches.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 14
thanks but we got some nice big ass toggle switches. the meters for whatever reason have a red line marker between 300-400uA,  complete fluke that we can use to our advantage....
keep your leaf switches, I am sure someone else will have need for them but very generous to offer.  I owe you a pint or abewverage of your choice next time I am in NYC

Latest posts

Back