• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mystery Box-o-DIY - SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norman_nomad

SOLD to mjrippe!

Well... not a total mystery as I've done my best to document everything contained in this package.  ;)  But what I have for sale here is  a consolidation of a couple project orders that never made it to the bench.  These orders contained a number of high quality wima caps,  opamps, potentiometers, switches, electrolytic caps, some knobs, small transformers and even a Weller butane soldering iron. 

I'd like to sell the entire thing in a lot at a heavy discount as I'm no longer building out boxes.  Total estimated value for the parts at retail is somewhere around $400.

Asking price: $100 + shipping costs.

Explore pictures here:  https://s510.photobucket.com/user/norman_nomad/library/Mystery%20Box-o-DIY

Nearly all parts in in like-new condition and never removed from their individual Mouser/Digikey bags. Feel free to ask any questions.

Latest posts

Back