Covidiocy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tubetec

I said Id start another thread to document the most stupid behaviours and to prevent cross contamination with the more serious topics .

A bunch of youths drinking in a park in Derry city were approached by police , they jeered and shouted ,then started coughing all over each other , total lunacy.  Its asshats like that will get draconian powers brought in .

One pretty stupid one was the Utah NBA basketball player jokingly touching all the microphones in the media room where they hold press conferences a day or two before he was diagnosed with COVID-19 (dumbass). He infected a fellow team member (or vice versa).

==

A bunch of youts in FL after the beaches were shut down by the governor for safety reasons scheduled a "sand bar" party, where a bunch of youts tie their boats to each other out on a sand bar away from shore and party out of the sight of normal authority. The FL governor caught wind of that and shut it down (restricted the marinas).

===

Kids just being kids (ignorant)... I hope they are not intentionally trying to get their elders sick.

I will leave the mind reading stuff to Y'all..

JR

JohnRoberts said:
Kids just being kids (ignorant)... I hope they are not intentionally trying to get their elders sick.

Some of it definitely goes beyond mear ignorance.  One trend is kids filming themselves coughing on food at the supermarket.

On the 10th of March, Tuesday, some Universities decided to close due to the risk of Covid spread
Government was not involved yet

On the next day 11th of March the students with no class, filled the beach in my area

index.php

On 12th of March, Government decides to close all schools and told everyone to stay at home (not enforced by law yet) the big percentage of the people seem to have understood and respected from that point on.
But there's always exceptions so then the Government started to close everything down and now the lockdown in enforced by law and by the Police.
I dont think is needed at this point, but if people didn't respected it they would put the Military on the streets

Attachments

• img_797x448$2020_03_11_16_15_25_622338.jpg
    img_797x448$2020_03_11_16_15_25_622338.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 70
I shared this already in another thread but a bunch of UT students (70)  chartered a plane from austin to go the Mexico for spring break... several days ago something like 38 were diagnosed with Covid19... may be more by now...

That does not seem very smart.

JR 

This virus seems to have morphed into an measurement stick of our capacity for idiocy ,
take a chance ,roll the dice ,mother nature has the deck stacked in her favour ,its a lose lose game ,
its like Russian roulette for douchebags, thank FB&T for providing the platform/riser.

just victims of the in house drive by ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI677jYfKz0

they say jump ,you say how high :-[

Latest craze now is destroying 5G mobilephone installations ,  there is enough uncertainty for places to stop the roll out of this technology ,like the greater Brussels  area has done. This idea that we somehow need concrete evidence against a trillion dollar industry before something is done rubbish too , history tells us going with the new next best thing since sliced bread is fraught with pitfalls. Moneys the driver here no question about that,human welfare is of little concern either way. The mobile phone network is being used to track the virus's progress as well as contact tracing , it raises many questions related to privacy and data protection of the individual. Once these civil liberties are eroded its most unlikely we ever see their return . Places such as the north of Ireland where electronic warfare/surveillance has been used have seen a spike in these acts of destruction .

Theres a lot of N.W.O. type stuff being forced in through the back door while this virus does the rounds . Here in Ireland ,the way I see it, democracy has been suspended for the time being. Emergency provisions have been waved through without the proper democratic procedures. We have a log jammed parliament who cant seem to form a government, meanwhile a 'caretaker' administration without a clear mandate from the electorate steers us in uncharted waters.
Its all government spin doctoring and congradulatory back slapping , but the reality is the testing is a complete shambles due to lack of co-ordination as well as availablity issues .

Louisiana pastor defies stay-at-home order to hold well attended church services.

Roy Moore, ex-Chief Justice of Alabama Supreme Court:

"I'm glad to help Pastor Spell in his fight to preserve our religious liberty," Moore said in a statement to The Hill. "Pastor Spell is a man of courage and conviction and knows, as I do that government cannot interfere with our acknowledgment of the sovereign God. What is happening to Pastor Spell is the most egregious violation of separation of church and state."

These people are fighting for their "right" to attend church services during this pandemic. Somebody needs to remind Roy Moore that the words "In God We Trust" exist on the money in his pocket as he speaks of violations of separation of church and state. You can't make this stuff up.

Frightening but not surprising in many ways , organised religion has always played hookey with vulnerable people to get its own end away. 
I just dont understand how these greedy preacher men and state governors can get away with what their doing . I did see in another thread someone likening it to Jim Jones and the Jonestown masachre. Enticing the old and infirm into these mass gatherings will cost lives , there might be a case for central government to issue cease and decist orders to these places ,if they dont comply sending in tanks and helicopters loaded with incenduries in the middle of the night might be the only answer. If people feel the need to workship why not just do it from the safety of home via the internet. For years the catholic church put out radio broadcasts in Africa telling people rubber johnies(condoms) dont protect them from HIV/AIDS , at the same time they invested their own money in condom production which used a chemical surfactant (nonoxynol9) which were distributed free to sex workers all over the continent. it was subsequently shown that this chemical actually made people more vulnerable to infection. 

Latest posts

Back