• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anybody need a whole lot of LME49740NA quad op amps?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atavacron

I need 50 DIP-14 quads for rework, I don't want to solder SOICs to adapters, and direct coupling is neat. So LME49740NA it is.

Rochester is the only one still stocking this chip. They have a USD $250 minimum, which comes out to 158 chips. They are $1.63 $1.59 apiece at that quantity before shipping, which is a great deal considering they've been out of production for a few years. It's also lower than any current production nicely-spec'd quad that I've seen.

If I can find a handful of folks who need these as well – say, 25 minimum? I'm happy to do the buy, split it up, and send it out. Anywhere in the world if you pay shipping – USPS is usually cheapest, reinforced flat pack. PayPal is fine.

An update: the rep I spoke with implied that anything could be combined to make the minimum purchase happen, it doesn’t have to be just one item. So let me know if there’s something they have that you need!

Winetree said:
Would these work?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/10pcs-LME49740NA-LME49740-AMP-AUDIO-QU-AB-HIFI-DIP-14/172266267618

Not unless there's some way to verify that they're real. I've had a recent experience with counterfeit op amps.

MrDude said:
Hey man!

I'd take 25 of em!

Where are you located?

Hey man! Sweet. Oakland. Someone else inquired about 50, so I'll confirm with them. If so, we're almost there.

atavacron said:
Not unless there's some way to verify that they're real. I've had a recent experience with counterfeit op amps.

Wow I just checked out the feedback on that eBay store. Hell naw.

I'll take 25 of the 49740 if you Rochester will also allow qty. 10x of the LME49713HA/NOPB Current Feedback Op Amp? Rochester have stock of the latter.

Cheers,

Graemme
Zen Mastering
Gabriola, Canada

Latest posts

Back