covid politics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
scott2000 said:
I wonder why they scale the states differently regarding the excess deaths? Looking quickly, it appears all states have about the same relative spikes but, when you look at the scaling to the left, it changes.....weird

Gosh NYC is a nightmare....ugh

That's quite common in infographics. Another way statistics get misused every day...

This looks like another example of excessive and unnecessary use of US police force to me:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/07/us/florida-search-warrant-raid-rebekah-jones-invs/index.html

Are they so fearful and fragile or is it something else?

Was posted before, I believe. Looks like an internal turf war to me.

What's important, is that she was asked to manipulate Covid numbers. Tells you about the trustworthiness of your government.

It will be hard to prove, but with this kind of retaliation the gov proves they must have a beef with their ex-employee.

The system she allegedly misused, was "protected" by one password for all users. I've also been told the max pw length was 8 characters. There must be a lot of idiots in the group that developed this emergency system...

So they accuse her based on the ip that was used to post?

Another proof of sheer idiocy?

crazydoc said:
Hey, it was a great thanksgiving, and now merry xmas. The new hyper-contagious strain should help things along, and when Biden's being inaugurated we can also celebrate the record covid death rates. Maybe by summertime those of us still alive can rejoice in herd immunity.

JohnRoberts said:
I tend to discount the doom and gloom mainstream news and (dark winter) political messaging. I may be wrong, but that wouldn't be the first time.

Good luck and I hope you can imagine a better future.

JR
Well, here is the future.

But I do have hope, now that the vaccine is stumbling out and there is new leadership with at least a partial national mask mandate, that this is the nadir of our pandemic.

Attachments

• fatal-covid-usa-1_21_21.jpg
    fatal-covid-usa-1_21_21.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 9
living sounds said:
Damn, I didn't realize this was old news. Why is it still on CNN's website?
It is a "revised" topic. New and different charges have been brought against her related to the same incident because it was proving difficult in a court of law to prosecute for the initial charges. If only DeSantis worried about containing covid instead...

iturnknobs said:
It is a "revised" topic. New and different charges have been brought against her related to the same incident because it was proving difficult in a court of law to prosecute for the initial charges. If only DeSantis worried about containing covid instead...

Well, that update happened on December 8. So it is still "old news" from the vantage point of January 19.

living sounds said:
Well, that update happened on December 8. So it is still "old news" from the vantage point of January 19.
"In a series of tweets Saturday, Jones announced that she would be turning herself in and said that her impending arrest was unrelated to the reasons behind the December raid"...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/01/18/rebekah-jones-arrested-may-banned-computers-internet/4203215001/
...and she was taken into custody while authorities were aware she was infected with Covid-19. These both are new "news" pieces in relation to December 8th... and it should be noted she has been silenced by the state of Florida. Stand tall, Republicans. Silence a "do-gooder" and complain about 1st amendment rights when violent communications are pulled offline. You can't make this sh*t up.
https://floridapolitics.com/archives/395914-saying-goodbye-rebekah-jones-to-turn-self-in-to-avoid-continued-police-violence

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/27/us/oklahoma-hydroxychloroquine-stockpile/index.html

$2,000,000 excess HCQ stockpile. I wonder how THAT happened. The right still stands aside their ignorance proudly.

Glad to see you guys are shoveling the poop into the correct bin now.

We are now learning that some of the early covid "conspiracy" theories had some basis.... but this does not mean that they are all true so caveat lector (reader beware).

"The" Dr Fauci is publishing his book about truth and public service... You'd think he might be too busy from all those TV appearances but you must make hay while the sun is shining.

JR

telling humans not to self-medicate with livestock Ivermectin.

If Brett's guest, Dr. Kory, is trustworthy in his bonafides and research, large populations that used it saw a significant drop in ventilator needs. If true, trying to cast doubt on its efficacy with psychological tricks instead of hard data is borderline criminal. Certainly would be in big pharma's interests to do so, as Ivermectin is cheap and has no open patents to capitalize upon.

Last edited:
One of my South American relatives took ivermectin when he was pretty bad with covid. Said he was scared to take it because the kind he had was something you drink ....but it turned him around literally by the next day.... I think I mentioned it in the covid thread in the beginning of the year actually...
Maybe just coincidence it worked...Who knows..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back