Cinemag video

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes very nice video.  I recently ordered a pair of line  input and output transformers from cinemag. Waited a few months without shipping confirmation, so I contacted David. He said he would make my order that week. I had them the following week. I'm sure they were just swamped with oem request from manufacturers, and put my one offs on the back burner, but other than that I'm happy with the product. Would buy from them again.

Saw boxes with Tempel stemp in the video. That's lamination for output transformers as Tempel do not produce  high nickel lams.
Any ideas for good source of high nickel laminations?

Wow! Very cool. No wonder he’s so hard to reach, too busy making videos  ;)

David’s a great guy. Too bad they are doing cheap Warm stuff as a priority.

Yeah I really enjoy talking with David. He’s so knowledgeable and friendly

I’m sure very few of us are interested in Warm audio products but it should be a good source of income for Cinemag. Also if you happen to order the same part that Warm uses from Cinemag, there is a chance that Cinemag will have extras in stock immediately

Great video. At times David has been hard to get too but other times he has simulated/spliced circuits with me.  Several times he helped me troubleshoot as well. Great guy.

It was neat to see what he looks like!

Every time I have ordered from them (which is probably 20 transformers scattered around a variety of projects), he has been very helpful.  He just gave me a detailed list of tweaks for an la2a build. 

If you ask about lead times, he’s straightforward.  I’ve had stuff arrive in a week, or 6 or more weeks, but he let me know when I called with my order. 

My love for Cinemag started with the 2480 and grew stronger with the 2461nico  ;D
Great man and talks so passionate....

Latest posts

Back