• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - 2x Hybrid 312 Boards for 990 M1 Build (Bicyclerecordings/Mitsos etc.)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavgomad

Hi All!

Been lurking for a long time, but under present circumstances now finding some more time to actually get some things done.

I'm checking to see if anyone still has 2 PCBs that can be used to build an M1 style preamp? Two I am aware of are the Mitsos 312 boards and I believe bicyclerecordings.

Does anyone have any boards that they would be willing to part with? Please let me know!

Cheers and thanks !

Gavin

Hey all,

Bumping as I've modded to include some other M1 PCB options I'm aware of.

Cheers all and stay safe!

Gav

Hi all!

@mylesgm - definitely let me know. I'm in Canada but like everyone else I'm pretty patient with the shipping thing. I might consider taking 4 sets depending on the details - just PM me. ;)

@okbg - a fellow Canuck! ;) Are they already assembled or would you be willing to sell without the cinemags? I'm looking to put the Jensen iron on the front and back. I have no probs paying a bit extra for illuminated switches. Looking to make these my main prep in a project/VO studio I'm finally putting together so it would actually be a bit of nice bling.. Either way, just PM me what you might be looking for. ;)

Sorry if any of the above questions are a bit silly - I was a very mild lurker at the time these board sets were sold so I can't remember how they were packaged.

Cheers and thanks!

Gav

Yep, I've got 8x 312 boards from Mitsos with 4 grayhill switches and 4 omeg pots and all the requisite pushbutton switches.  I was going to build these as 4x 312 and 4x M1 in a single case but now as a stay at home dad to a very active 3 year old I definitely do not have the time!  No idea on dollars as these were a part of a trade with mitsos for a bunch of eq modules.  I "think' the boards were around $10-15usd each plus the switches and pots, what's a good offer for what you want?

Hi Myles

The PCBs were $14 each new.

Not sure where the Grayhill switch goes, the PCB layout shows a pot for gain? Do you recall?

I would be keen on some PCBs if you are willing to sell them on their own.

Regards Peter

Hi Peterc, the grayhill switches have a little daughterboard so that they can be used in an M1 style circuit.  Gav wants 4 pcbs and I'm happy to sell you the others, do you want the pots and pushbutton switches as well?

mylesgm said:
Hi Peterc, the grayhill switches have a little daughterboard so that they can be used in an M1 style circuit.  Gav wants 4 pcbs and I'm happy to sell you the others, do you want the pots and pushbutton switches as well?

Hi Myles,

If you have any more left i'd be keen to purchase. Send me a PM.

Thanks,
-Brenton.

Latest posts

Back