team politics talking points.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JohnRoberts said:
New campaign "vote for your life" for easily scared young people. There are some slick persuasion experts working this time.

JR

My previous life is gone. In order to maintain my previous health insurance, it will cost $26,500/yr out-of-pocket before even a penny is covered by insurance. I'm not scared. Nor are these "young people" you reference. "Slick persuasion expert" must be a another Merriam-Webster definition for people realizing they are getting f*cked by a party who believes in no regulations to protect the common person... isn't there a New York Post article you're dying to push?

Breaking: Doesn't matter who you vote for. Nothing will change. It never does.

Banzai said:
Breaking: Doesn't matter who you vote for. Nothing will change. It never does.

I have watched things change considerably across the past 35 years. The percentage of taxes that large corporations pay has changed immensely. The divide between the rich and the poor has widened. I could go on and on, but think there is no need. I feel your message is dangerous by influencing people to not vote. VOTE. It should be compulsory. Trump would have never had a chance to divide our country if this were the case. VOTE.

iturnknobs said:
I have watched things change considerably across the past 35 years........The divide between the rich and the poor has widened.........

I agree with you.  But during this time both parties have had their chance in power and both widened the divide.

iturnknobs said:
I have watched things change considerably across the past 35 years. The percentage of taxes that large corporations pay has changed immensely. The divide between the rich and the poor has widened. I could go on and on, but think there is no need. I feel your message is dangerous by influencing people to not vote. VOTE. It should be compulsory. Trump would have never had a chance to divide our country if this were the case. VOTE.
You've watched 35 years of things getting progressively worse under Blue and Red governments.

That's not change. It's continuation.

Winston O'Boogie said:
Of course it's perfectly normal that Trump has a secret bank account in China.
It's a corporate bank acct. Per the NYT: 

In 2017, the company [Trump International Hotels Management] reported an unusually large spike in revenue — some $17.5 million, more than the previous five years’ combined. It was accompanied by a $15.1 million withdrawal by Mr. Trump from the company’s capital account.

That doesn't look suspect at all, does it?

One thing about lying Trump is that he has a strong tell. If he's accusing his opponent of something you can bet he's been doing exactly what the accusation is. That way he can say the made up stuff about his opponent it much worse than what he completely denies.

Gold said:
If he's accusing his opponent of something you can bet he's been doing exactly what the accusation is.
What I can't wait to hear is a) how it's actually Obama's fault, and b) how Hunter Biden is implicated.

All I have to do is call up the head of every Wall Street firm, head of every major company, the head of every major energy company, ‘Do me a favor, send me $10 million for my campaign.’ ‘Yes, sir.’ They say the only thing is, ‘Why didn't you ask for more, sir?’

Don't forget, I'm not bad at that stuff anyway, and I'm president. So I call some guy, the head of Exxon. I call the head of Exxon. I don't know,” How are you doing? How’s energy coming? When are you doing the exploration? Oh, you need a couple of permits?”. When I call the head of Exxon I say, ‘You know, I'd love [for you] to send me $25 million for the campaign.’ ‘Absolutely sir.’
I will hit a home run every single call. I would raise a billion dollars in one day if I wanted to. I don't want to do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmfVTOnfWos

The way things work.

Dutch 'Ethical' Hacker Logs Into Trump's Twitter Acount:
https://www.volkskrant.nl/cs-badaa815  &

https://dutchreview.com/news/dutch-hacker-guesses-trumps-twitter-password-in-7-tries/

Meanwhile, in other news:

"HILARY'S EMAILS!"

Winston O'Boogie said:
Dutch 'Ethical' Hacker Logs Into Trump's Twitter Acount:
C5NWwBkWIAAu02z.jpg

If anyone is brandishing a firearm arm at your local polling place, outwardly harass them vocally while calling the police to file a charge of voter intimidation. A few martyrs might put this nonsensical BS to an end. WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY?! When it all breaks down, fortunately the “3 percenters” and other geniuses like them advertise where they live. That will make solving the problem much easier. Let’s hope for an uneventful Election Day and peaceful transfer of the executive branch to the appropriate recipient. BRANDISHING A WEAPON AS INTIMIDATION IS  A CRIME. PERIOD.

boji said:
Getting real, real tired of the data monopolies telling citizens what is ok to think or what is permissible to see.

https://articlesofunity.org/2020/08/unity2020-has-been-banned-on-twitter/

I was reading the 'articles of unity' plan etc and thinking it was kind of interesting (though not original). Then I saw they were supporting Tulsi Gabbard and Dan Crenshaw. Are you kidding me! Made me laugh out loud.

I don't know enough about their situation with twitter to say anything about it.

The weaponization of disinformation and bad faith messaging in politics however is a terrible problem. I don't know how it can be turned around. When people continue to believe the stupid attacks (pizzagate etc...) and make it effective by electing terrible leaders. These events have real consequences for people - making their lives worse.

But censorship just isn't going to work - whether it is government or corporate. That will probably make it worse, as it makes people wonder what they are trying to hide.

iturnknobs said:
If anyone is brandishing a firearm arm at your local polling place, outwardly harass them vocally while calling the police to file a charge of voter intimidation. A few martyrs might put this nonsensical BS to an end. WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY?! When it all breaks down, fortunately the “3 percenters” and other geniuses like them advertise where they live. That will make solving the problem much easier. Let’s hope for an uneventful Election Day and peaceful transfer of the executive branch to the appropriate recipient. BRANDISHING A WEAPON AS INTIMIDATION IS  A CRIME. PERIOD.

I was thinking the thing to do would be to monitor the monitors. Stand 6” away with a video camera all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back