team politics talking points.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/seth-rich-settlement-lawsuit-lawyers/2020/11/24/id/998625/

Hilarious. Newsmax calls out Fox(fake)News. The "fake news" house of cards begins to fall. More conspiracy theories to fall with Trump's removal... "BUT HER E-MAILS!!!" Currently, only 3% of Trump voters believe Biden was a legit win. That will hopefully change when Trump goes. I believed the 2016 election results when Trump LOST the popular vote by 3+million. Now he has lost the election AND the popular vote by 6+million and his followers can't accept it. Poor losers, I guess. Maybe they would like a "gold star" from the "snowflakes". Things will hopefully improve as lies are not accepted daily(literally) from The White House and re-enforced by state TV. Baby steps.

I hear Mutt and Jeff are getting together today in PA - should be quite the comedy.

screen-shot-2017-04-05-at-10-06-29-am.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/27/politics/federal-execution-new-rule-firing-squads/index.html

For all the pro-lifers who vote Republican. Party of religion. WWJD? Not this.

Believe you me: Just as people use biblical book references for pro-life, people use just as much in there for war; and so many other references on subjects to control everybody-else’s life. Many many many fail to except that it’s a book about centering your own life, if you truly have Him in your heart. Many many many who think they do, actually truly don’t and missed the whole point; regardless of how much church they attend or how holy or scholarly they are.

boji said:

I don't know what is going on in your state, but in my state, local police are choosing not to enforce public health mitigation mandates put in place by the ELECTED governor. Law and order? HA! You can't have it both ways. As long as the police do as they please, I have no need for them. After all, I've got my guns in a state with concealed carry. Freedom. 'Murica.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/01/trump-lawyer-joe-digenova-election-security-chief-chris-krebs-shot

Republicans, here's your law and order.

“If Republicans don’t start condemning this stuff, then I think they’re really complicit in it,” Raffensperger told The Post. “It’s time to stand up and be counted. Are you going to stand for righteousness? Are you going to stand for integrity? Or are you going to stand for the wild mob?”

While I think Georgia SOS Brad Raffensperger could have started asking these questions 4+ years ago, I guess better late than never.  Of course, he was happy to support Trump until the death threats were directed at him. 

hodad said:
“If Republicans don’t start condemning this stuff, then I think they’re really complicit in it,” Raffensperger told The Post. “It’s time to stand up and be counted. Are you going to stand for righteousness? Are you going to stand for integrity? Or are you going to stand for the wild mob?”

While I think Georgia SOS Brad Raffensperger could have started asking these questions 4+ years ago, I guess better late than never.  Of course, he was happy to support Trump until the death threats were directed at him.

...as I have now said multiple times concerning many Republicans' behavior... Silence is cooperation.

"U.S. net farm income this year will jump 43% to $119.6 billion, the highest inflation-adjusted level since 2013."
"Direct government aid, accounting for 39% of net farm income, rose to a record $46.5 billion from $22.4 billion last year."

So apparently the govt. gave out money to farmers to increase their profits--it's fair to say the entirety of that $24 billion profit increase came from the boost in federal handouts.  Count on thrifty Republicans to give away lots of our tax $$$$ to potential voters in an election year. 

hodad said:
"U.S. net farm income this year will jump 43% to $119.6 billion, the highest inflation-adjusted level since 2013."
"Direct government aid, accounting for 39% of net farm income, rose to a record $46.5 billion from $22.4 billion last year."

So apparently the govt. gave out money to farmers to increase their profits--it's fair to say the entirety of that $24 billion profit increase came from the boost in federal handouts.  Count on thrifty Republicans to give away lots of our tax $$$$ to potential voters in an election year.

Fear not, here is some Republican policy that we should all encourage and get behind. Thanks, Donald.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3800126001

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2020/12/02/calls-for-martial-law-and-us-military-oversight-of-new-presidential-elections-draws-criticism/

Hey morally irreprehensible Republicans, here's your chance to sit back, keep your mouth shut and let your peers continue on... Silence is cooperation.

iturnknobs said:
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2020/12/02/calls-for-martial-law-and-us-military-oversight-of-new-presidential-elections-draws-criticism/

Hey morally irreprehensible Republicans, here's your chance to sit back, keep your mouth shut and let your peers continue on... Silence is cooperation.
You talking to me?

Do you agree with election cheating? 

Silence is cooperation.

JR 

PS: My apologies for the whatabout... never heard of that group.

JohnRoberts said:
You talking to me?

Silence is cooperation.

JR 

The right is using violence to push conspiracy theories. The left is using the law to debunk them. Trump appointed Republican judges are throwing out these cases because there is no evidence. I think you should provide them with the needed evidence since you seem to know where it is. I suppose the earth is flat, also.

edit: I should have said advocating violence, not using violence. Dangerous rhetoric, regardless.

JohnRoberts said:
You talking to me?

Silence is cooperation.

JR 

https://amp.jsonline.com/amp/6455880002

...now I am. I guess that was a cool 3 million spent to improve the cheating. What a businessman!

iturnknobs said:
The right is using violence to push conspiracy theories. The left is using the law to debunk them. Trump appointed Republican judges are throwing out these cases because there is no evidence. I think you should provide them with the needed evidence since you seem to know where it is. I suppose the earth is flat, also.

edit: I should have said advocating violence, not using violence. Dangerous rhetoric, regardless.
That is rich suggesting that the right is the side advocating violence, while there are fringe elements on both sides that are extreme.

We all have a stake in election integrity.

JR

iturnknobs said:
https://amp.jsonline.com/amp/6455880002

...now I am. I guess that was a cool 3 million spent to improve the cheating. What a businessman!

That $3 million is peanuts compared to the $200 million that's been raised from the mass assault of grifting text and email messages they've sent out to his supporters since November 4th.  Most of the money does NOT go towards the meritless court cases but is stashed in Trump and RNC funds.  I wonder how many who donated didn't read the fine print. 

There is the one guy who now wants his $2.5 million back though. 

JohnRoberts said:

I wonder if I'm really dense sometimes, or maybe if I struggle with communication via internet. 
Are you saying that you buy into all of Trump's nonsense about election fraud?  There are times when I feel I need things like this spelled out to me--maybe it's because I think you're too smart to buy into that garbage. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back