Any idea where I can find these knobs?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammas

Spending isolation ticking off some long overdue maintenance. I am missing a couple of knobs on an A-Designs EM-PEQ EQ. I've been in touch with Peter @ A-Designs, but unfortunately due to the current circumstances he isn't able to supply any spares.

Any ideas where I might find some? RS and Don-Audio have something similar, but they are a lot narrower cross the pointer.

EMcardPEQ-large.jpg

The Switches shop has knobs and some are not the usual stuff.
https://lovemyswitches.com/knobs/

Wow, lovemyswitches has certainly stepped it up in the last year. Honestly I liked their other name better but I get it. Prices are still great though. I've ordered from them in the past and was happy with the price and speed of delivery.

Five Fish audio sold knobs like that for their API-type mic pre (the x-12) but you have to contact Owel.  They also sell some nice dpdt illuminated push-buttons by e-switch.

Thanks guys, lots of good resources there but nothing that quite fits the bill. I've never dealt with knobs this small before, perhaps 11 or 12mm in diameter to fit a 1/8" shaft.  ???

Latest posts

Back